There are tons of small business marketing ideas!
Most small business owners jump right to the available marketing tools.
They end up completely overwhelmed by so many small business marketing ideas, and they’re asking the wrong question!!
Here’s the Right Question:
What am I selling and who am I selling it to?
Start at the beginning:
- How do you compare to your competition?
- What do you do better than others?
- What is your most effective marketing message?
- How much do you know about who your perfect customers or clients are?
- What is the best way to reach those customers or clients?
Take advantage of planning sessions with a marketing consultant who can help you discover your brand – the way you can describe your offerings in a way that will make your prospects sit up and listen!
- Review your competition
- Identify your competitive advantages
- Define your target market
- Craft your most effective marketing messages
- Plan how you’ll reach your market
- And, so much more!