Hi and Thanks for Stopping By.
I’m Kathleen Allardyce. My goal is to combine business savvy with marketing, sales, and consulting skills to help you reach your goals.
My Mission: I serve forward-thinking companies that want to use effective content marketing to increase leads, convert leads to customers, and grow the business. I create partnerships with clients and provide exceptional skills to support their goals.
Why I Created Getting It Write: I have years of experience in the business world. When I decided to leave the corporate environment, more than 15 years ago, I wanted to use the expertise I’d developed to help companies market their products and services.
Today, the sales environment is changing. Buyers are spending more time researching solutions to their problems than they do listening to sales pitches. I help my clients succeed in this transition to a new way of marketing.
How I Work: I get to know your business, your marketing plans, and what you need to accomplish with your content marketing. I partner with you to make sure that the content I produce reflects your company and does its job of speaking to your customers and prospects. I work remotely with clients all over the country.
What I Offer: Here are some of the things that make me a worthy marketing partner.
- I have a finely-tuned ability to put myself in your prospects’ shoes to craft clear and compelling content that encourages action.
- I’m skilled at making complex topics clear, and engaging readers at all levels without being condescending.
- I’m an accomplished interviewer, finding the right questions to get the most meaningful responses that make a piece come alive.
- I have developed excellent research skills.
- I can develop content marketing plans and editorial calendars that will pull all of your content marketing efforts into a cohesive whole.
- I can work with you to develop buyer personas that will drive the way I speak to your prospects in ways they’ll understand and relate to.
- I am experienced at project management and that allows me to complete projects on time and within budget.
- I work well with others. I’m concerned about making sure the final product does its job rather than worrying about someone changing some of my words.
- I believe that if you can’t have fun at work, it’s not worth it. So, I’m really easy to get along with.
“Kathleen has one of the sharpest pencils and the keenest eye that I have found for creating compelling press release content. Her focus and creativity stand out in the crowd.”